Nos Partenaires

Auteur Sujet: An exclusive interview with Cody Lundin by Chris Noble.  (Lu 788 fois)

04 juillet 2014 à 14:12:30
Lu 788 fois

** Serge **

An opportunity recently presented itself to ask Dual Survival’s Cody Lundin for a formal interview of which he graciously accepted. Lundin is a professional survival instructor with over 25 years of experience. He has also worked within the television industry since the 1990’s both behind and in front of the camera. I hoped to learn more about Survival TV from his perspective, or as he later coined it, Survival Entertainment. I expected Cody to be honest; he always is, sometimes brutally. - Chris Noble.

© 2014

Chris Noble is the founder of MasterWoodsman.com and Woodsmoke Camping Company. He holds a Bachelor of Science in Forestry and has worked as a Registered Forester and Certified Burn Manager in several states. Chris is also a Wilderness First Responder. Since the late 90’s, he has been “practicing primitive” skills and taking lessons from several well-known Master Woodsmen from around the country.

via https://www.facebook.com/stephane.chollet1?fref=nf
« Modifié: 04 juillet 2014 à 17:19:37 par ** Serge ** »
"The quality of your life is a direct reflection of the quality of your communication with yourself and others." - Anthony Robbins
http://jahozafat.com/0029585851/MP3S/Movies/Pulp_Fiction/dicks.mp3
"Communications without intelligence is noise; Intelligence without communications is irrelevant." ~ Gen. Alfred. M. Gray, USMC

04 juillet 2014 à 15:29:47
Réponse #1

lambda

Merci Serge! :)

Au delà du reportage, le site en lui-même est une chouette découverte pour moi... :)

une mine d'infos!

à+,
Lambda
"I want to live in a society where people are intoxicated with the joy of making things." William S. Coperthwaite

Keep in mind

Bienveillance, n.f. : disposition affective d'une volonté qui vise le bien et le bonheur d'autrui. (Wikipedia).

« [...] ce qui devrait toujours nous éveiller quant à l'obligation de s'adresser à l'autre comme l'on voudrait que l'on s'adresse à nous :
avec bienveillance, curiosité et un appétit pour le dialogue et la réflexion que l'interlocuteur peut susciter. »

Soutenez le Forum

Les dons se font sur une base totalement libre. Les infos du forum sont, ont toujours été, et resteront toujours accessibles gratuitement.
Discussion relative au financement du forum ici.

Publicité

// // //